Floor Maps (Kobe-Sanda) 3F
1. Group study rooms
- The rooms are available to groups that need to use the library materials for their research and studies.
- Room1:Reservations may be made up to one month in advance.
Room2: Advance reservations not required
- Application: Circulation Counter
2. Reference Books (may not be checked out from the library)
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Catalogs, Indexes
3. Current Periodicals (may not be checked out from the library)
- “Current Periodicals” refer to the latest issues that were published within the last one year.
- Current Periodicals are divided into those written in Japanese and those written in foreign languages, and are arranged by field and alphabetically by title.
- Back issues are available on the 3th floors as“Bound Periodicals .”
- Japanese Paperbacks, such as Chuko Shinsho, Iwanami Shinsho, Kodansha Blue Backs, Shincho Bunko, Iwanami Bunko, etc. are arranged by series in this area.
5. Media Forum
- Media Forum has 114 personal computers for students. They provide many on-line databases and e-journals. You can also go online with your own computer using our internet hook up.
- The following services are provided at the PC Use Consultation Counter:
PC troubleshooting, Borrowing a laptop computer, Application of Printing Point, etc.
- The library materials may be copied within the scope stipulated by the Copyright Act.
For details please see the bulletin board in the library.
- Other materials such as personal notebooks may not be photocopied in the library.
Prepaid photocopy cards may be purchased at the KG Co-op.
7. Bound periodicals
- ”Bound Periodicals” refer to back issues of the current periodicals are bound.
- Bound Periodicals are divided into those written in Japanese and those written in foreign languages, and arranged alphabetically by title.