Floor Maps (Nishinomiya-Seiwa) 4F
1. Entertainment Books
- This area has books of domestic and overseas travel guides, studying TOEIC, job search, etc.
- Entertainment books and magazines may be checked out.
- This area has major domestic and overseas newspapers.
- It is convenient to use the web databases to search for recent newspaper articles. It may be used from the web site of the university library.
3. Current Periodicals (may not be checked out from the library)
- “Current Periodicals” refer to the latest issues that were published within the last one year.
- Current Periodicals are divided into those written in Japanese and those written in foreign languages, and are arranged by field and alphabetically by title.
4. Placement Books
- This area has workbooks about education staff recruitment exams.
5. Apprenticeship Information(may not be checked out from the library)
- This area provides information on nursery centers,kindergartens and elementary schools.
6. Textbooks and Guidelines(some books may not be checked out from the library)
- This area has textbooks approved by the Ministry of Education and curriculum guidelines.
7. Audiovisual Viewing Room
- Audiovisual materials such as CDs, videos, DVDs, etc. may be viewed in this area. Personal materials may be brought in.
- To use this area, please fill in the application form for use and apply at the Circulation Counter.
- You will require an ID and password in order to log in to the network. Printers are installed in this place.
9. Reference Books (may not be checked out from the library)
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Catalogs, Indexes
10. Teacher Recommended Books
- Books selected by the faculty are arranged with recommendation.